Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're Expecting!!!


Welcome to our blog and as you can see our family is growing! I have many friends and family that blog and thought it would be a good way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with our pregnancy and our lives since we don't get to see our family and friends as often as we would like. I will try to update this as much as possible. I think I will be pretty good....cross your fingers! :)

Ok...you are all probably dying to know how I told Mark. Well I got off of work and bought a pregnancy test because we had kind of been suspecting it. Mark had a staff volleyball game after work so he wasn't home. I took the test and about passed out because my heart was racing so fast when I saw the positive. He came home and I showed it to him!!! With a HUGE smile he said, "how about that!!!!" Although this was a bit of a surprise we are both very excited. He is already being Mr. Protective.... he wouldn't let me push the cart at Wal-Mart tonight because he thought it would "fall out."

Our first doctors appointment is March 29th. At this appointment we will hear the baby's heart beat for the first time! We can't wait!

Love,
Mark & Missy

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Missy and mark!!!!
    Love You!!!
    Aunt Con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You know we are so excited!!! I'm excited that you started a blog too! Can't wait to follow along and definitely can't wait until October. You'd better get me some safety goggles and a new camera for my birthday! Haha! ♥
    Love you guys!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We are REALLY excited!!! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know dad and I are excited beyond words! We are so proud of both of you and now to add a baby to that story is just perfect! Love you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you tinkled on that stick and then put it on a table and then took a photo of it..something just isn't right about that! haha love you and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! It is actually on the table in the office...only Grace eats off of that one! :)

    ReplyDelete