Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pretty Toes & More....

This past weekend Mark & I went up to Logansport and had a blast. Our weekend was pretty busy....I got a pedicure with my mom and sister, we had Mia's 1st birthday party, shopping in Lafayette, several cookouts and of course fireworks! It was so great getting to spend time with our family and friends. We already miss them! Sadly, I was lame and didn't take many pictures at all....basically just this one of our pedicures because it was a design competition at the nail place! Which do you like best??? Emily's are on the top, Mom's are on the right and I'm on the bottom! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Love,
Mark & Missy

3 comments:

  1. Mine are the best!~~mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look pretty! Where did you go? I need to go next week before we go on vacation. Emily--you need a touch-up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy - get your thumb out of the picture!

    ReplyDelete