Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to some very special men in my life...
...to my husband:

I could not have asked for a better father for my daughter! I will never forget the day that we found out I was pregnant and you were pumping your fist saying "ALRIGHT!" :) Then, the day we found out we were having a little girl and you said, "I can't wait to have tea parties with her!" The day she was born was the most amazing experience of both of our lives and I am so glad that I get to share this journey through life with you! You are amazing with Camryn and so hands on. You have fun and are so easy going with her...definitely a natural! She thinks the world of you already and I know that the bond you two share is only going to grow! She loves you so much! Happy 1st Father's Day!!! We love you!

...to my father:
You were the first man I ever loved and an awesome Dad who was always up for anything...well most of the time! From taking Ally Bruck and I to Florida on your own, taking the 2 of us prom dress shopping on that trip, going parasailing with me in St. Thomas when nobody else wanted to, setting up a bed in the living room after my knee surgery because I didn't want to be stuck in a bedroom alone...the list could go on and on! Thanks for being so fantastic! I love you so much!

...to Camryn's Grandpas:
Camryn is truly blessed to have such wonderful Grandpas in her life! She is going to grow up with such a huge support system! Happy 1st Father's Day as a Grandpa to BOTH of you!!!

...to my Grandpas:

You are both two amazingly wonderful men! I cannot believe how blessed God made my life by bringing me into the family that he did. You two are the rocks of both sides of the family and the foundation of where all of our traditions and understanding of what family meant began. Grandpa Berky is no longer with us, but the values he instilled in his children and grandchildren are forever with us! Camryn is so lucky to have you both in her life. One here on Earth and the other watching over her from Heaven!

Happy Father's Day to you all!!!

Love,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment