Camryn is doing great! She has been sleeping around 12 hours every night! She goes back to the doctor on July 18th for her 4 month check-up! 4 months???? Where in the world has time gone? The picture above is her favorite way to sleep. We always lay her on her back, but she rolls on her side and sucks her thumb. It is absolutely adorable! She has been a little fussy lately, but we think she is working on some teeth and starting to really vocalize what she likes and doesn't like. She likes standing on our laps, watching baseball with Daddy, playing on her play mat, rocking with Mommy, being talked to, taking baths and of course eating! Her dislikes right now are her swing and that may be about it! :) This past weekend Mark and I blew up a big pool on the deck and hung out in it with Camryn! She LOVED being in the water! I am sad that I didn't get any pictures...it didn't last too long. She spit up all over her swim suit, we cleaned her up and she was out cold! Pool time is exhausting....even if it is only 5 minutes! :)I am sorry for being a blog slacker. We have been pretty busy and when we have had down time we have just been enjoying life! We are just so in love right now! I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer! I promise to write again soon!
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment