I have been a complete blog slacker these past couple of months and I am TRYING to get better. When I was pregnant and blogging I thought I would always keep up with it and I was doing pretty good right after Camryn arrived, but lately we have just been so busy. Our house officially went on the market last Saturday and we made the big move back to Logansport Friday evening. We had a realtor showing on Tuesday and we had 40 realtors tour our house and they all loved it! We are just hoping it sells quickly. The home search in Logansport has been a different story. We have looked at 23796 homes (that's what it feels like anyway) and they have all been TERRIBLE! We are starting to get frustrated, but we have only been looking for a few days, so I am sure something will pop up when the time is right! In the meantime we are are living with my parents, 4 adults, 1 baby, 2 dogs and a cat = fun times! :)
Enough with the moving talk....on to the fun topic of CAMRYN! She is just as awesome as always! She turned 5 months old on Monday. It seems unbelievable. She is doing great and has adjusted to the move like a champ! She has her own bedroom and loves getting to see family all of the time! She is changing and learning new things everyday. She is busy smacking her lips together, grabbing our faces, babbling, laughing, playing with toys and drooling!!! Tonight she is going to cheer on the Pioneer Panthers at her first football game! :)
Mark and I LOVE being home!!!! It is so nice to be able to do all of these things with our family and not have to drive up and be completely exhausted after the weekend! I don't have any pictures to upload right now and I appologize for that! I have a ton on my camera, but I haven't downloaded the camera software yet. I will try to get some up soon because Camryn is growing like a weed! Well, that is all for now...we are taking Beans to the groomer! He is sooooooo excited! :) Have a fabulous weekend!
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment