Thursday, September 15, 2011

6 months old

I cannot believe that Camryn is 6 months old already! It seems like just yesterday we walked through the doors of St. Vincent Women's to be induced and now here we are 6 months later! I will be planning a birthday party before I know it! Camryn is definitely our world. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we thank God everyday for blessing us with her! The other night I was laying in bed listening to the baby monitor and thinking about how lucky we are and how everything had come full circle. I was so heart broken in March of 2010 when I had my miscarriage and everyone told me that God had a plan. At the time I was trying to stay positive, but at the same time in my head I was thinking, "easy for you to say." Now here I am listening to this precious 6 month old chatting in her swing and smiling at me and I cannot imagine my life without her. Thank you God!
Now, onto some pictures, that is really what everyone wants to see anyway, right? :)

Here is Camryn's newborn picture with Lenny:
And her 6 month picture with Lenny:
She is doing so well. She goes to the doctor on Monday 9/19 for her 6 month check-up and some shots. :( She is definitely keeping us busy these days and is more active.

What's new with Camryn???
She is sitting up on her own.
She loves standing and holding onto things.
She always wants to play.
She is easy to make smile, unless a camera is present!
She has her 2 bottom teeth.
She holds her own bottle.
She loves to talk.
She LOVES animals.

Well, it is time to switch activities and play on the floor! I hope everyone is doing well! We are so happy to be back up north with our family! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

No comments:

Post a Comment