On to important news...
Camryn is absolutely hilarious!!! Her personality is the BEST!!! She is always laughing and in a good mood. She LOVES reading books, playing with toys, jumping in her jumper, and petting animals. She now has THREE teeth and her smile lights up my world!
We had Camryn's pictures taken at the end of October and I was pretty sad with how they turned out. They didn't show the Camryn we know at all. She was freezing and I felt terrible. She was not smiling for anything. I may try again and I am also thinking about experimenting on my own with some Christmas picture ideas...we shall see! :) Below is a picture of Camryn & Lenny tonight. She was totally not interested in getting pictures with Lenny tonight. She was ready to eat and go to bed! These 2 pics will have to do for now....this Mommy is off to bed! Goodnight!!!

Love,Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment