Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm officially...

A BAD BLOGGER!
The past few months I have been trying to be better, but I have still only managed a post a month. I have had every intention of blogging in between Camryn's monthly "birthdays", but have not had much success. Christmas came and went and I had pictures that I wanted to get on here, but when you have 7 Christmases in 2 days and a baby who is into everything that isn't always easy. By the time I get Camryn and we get home from work, eat dinner, get her bath and get her to bed, I am usually on the verge of passing out too! Today is Camryn's 10 month birthday! 1o MONTHS!!!! Where has time gone? Camryn is getting into EVERYTHING! She doesn't like to be held unless she is super exhausted and enjoys walking around in her new shoes with help! She is learning something new everyday. She prefers yogurt meltaways over puffs and has a new love for club crackers. She also would rather drink out of a straw than use a sippy cup...Miss Big Stuff!!! At her 9 month check up she weighed in at 19lbs 4oz and is 29 1/4 inches long. Here are some catch up pictures to fill everyone's Camryn fix! We hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!
Christmas morning with her presents!
This Christmas business is fun!!!
Snoozing in her big girl car seat!
Our best option out of the 10 month old pictures with Lenny! For the most part he was getting attacked!

And last, but not least 2 of my favorites on Emily's 30th birthday and Camryn's 10 month birthday!!!

In other news....we sold our house in Brownsburg and everything went smoothly with the closing, so we moved the day after Christmas. All of our things are currently in a huge storage unit until we can find our future home. The search has been frustrating to say the least, but we are trying to stay positive that the right home will come up for us! Hopefully I will have something exciting to post regarding that soon! Keep checking in and I apologize for the lack of posts! Hopefully all of the extra pictures will more than make up for it! :)

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

No comments:

Post a Comment