Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas pictures & 10 months

We had Christmas pictures taken last week....it was a 15 minute mini session and I didn't have high hopes. Poor Carson was out cold when we arrived at the studio and you can tell from the pictures! I managed to edit them enough for our Christmas card! Here are a few below:

 







On another note, Carson is 10 months old today. He is wearing 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. He has 7 teeth...4 on top and 3 on bottom. He weighed 24lbs at his last weigh in and doesn't go to see Dr. L again until his 1 year appointment. I cannot believe he is so close to one. I started a board on Pinterest today for all of the birthday ideas! I am going to have to get busy as soon as Christmas is over. Carson is officially crawling very well and getting into EVERYTHING! We put our Christmas tree up on Friday night and he is VERY interested. We also have an Elf on the Shelf this year....his name is Dash and he has been with us since Friday night as well. He actually decorated our house for Christmas Friday night while we were sleeping and surprised us! Camryn thinks he is pretty silly! Both kids are doing great and we managed to survive all 4 of our Thanksgivings. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Love,
The Lowry Fam










No comments:

Post a Comment