sweet


gift from God

Camryn turned ONE today! It almost seems unbelievable. She is such an amazing little girl. She is smart, beautiful and hilarious. She loves to clap and read. If you give her a book upside down she will turn it right side up and then read it. It is hilarious! :) She is walking with a cart, but not on her own yet. She is a pretty picky eater, but that is okay! She loves playing outside and playing with animals. We had a great day today. We woke Camryn up early and surprised her with a mini cupcake and balloons. We sang Happy Birthday to her and she just smiled and clapped. It is always amazing us what she learns and does. This past year has been the best!!!
Here is a picture of Camryn & Lenny tonight....
I had to sneak in and do a bedtime picture because we had a pretty busy day and before I knew it she was asleep! I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed since her first picture with Lenny!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart! We love you sooooo much!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

Camryn turned ONE today! It almost seems unbelievable. She is such an amazing little girl. She is smart, beautiful and hilarious. She loves to clap and read. If you give her a book upside down she will turn it right side up and then read it. It is hilarious! :) She is walking with a cart, but not on her own yet. She is a pretty picky eater, but that is okay! She loves playing outside and playing with animals. We had a great day today. We woke Camryn up early and surprised her with a mini cupcake and balloons. We sang Happy Birthday to her and she just smiled and clapped. It is always amazing us what she learns and does. This past year has been the best!!!
Here is a picture of Camryn & Lenny tonight....
I had to sneak in and do a bedtime picture because we had a pretty busy day and before I knew it she was asleep! I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed since her first picture with Lenny!Happy Birthday, sweetheart! We love you sooooo much!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment