Yes, I am doing a blog post and it is not the 15th of a month! Can you believe it???
We have FINALLY found a house and have an accepted offer contigent on the sellers finding a home. They had 14 days from this past Monday, so fingers crossed and lots of prayers that they find a home they love! It is the perfect home for us right now...4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a finished basement. It is a cozy home, but very comfortable and homey feeling, if that makes any sense. We are very excited about it and praying that everything falls into place for the sellers, so that we can move forward with everything.
Camryn's birthday party was a huge success.(I will have to post pictures from that soon!) Camryn is keeping us super busy. It seems like she turned one and has learned so much. Her vocabulary is growing and she is cracking us up. Yesterday I yelled for Mark and she yelled Dadda, so I kept repeating it and she kept doing it over and over! :) She also tells you what a duck and cow say. She says hi there, momma, dadda, nana, duck, quack, moo and it sounded like she said Grace yesterday, too! She also pants like a dog when she sees them! Haha! She claps her hands when you sing, "if your're happy and you know it" and loves waving!
That is all from here....don't pass out from the fact that I have just posted twice in the same month for the first time in a loooooooong time! I hope everyone is enjoying this fantastic weather we have been having!
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment