
Camryn was all claps for the Easter Bunny! She surprised me with how well she did! Camryn had her 1 year check-up yesterday and it went great! It was a couple of weeks late because we had to reschedule, so I was pretty excited to finally get in and see how big she had gotten. Camryn weighed 21lbs 4oz and was 31 1/2in. long! She was in the 50th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. Dr. L said she was doing just awesome! We are transitioning this week to whole milk and are cutting out the bottles. He wants her off of them within a month, so I cut her down to 2 today and she did really well. I am hoping to have her off of them by the start of next week. Well I am off to bed...Happy Easter weekend to everyone! :)
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment