Monday, May 28, 2012

B-U-S-Y!!!

I feel like a complete blog slacker, but life has been SUPER hectic around here lately. We closed on our house May 10th, left for Texas May 15th, got home the 21st, and have been spending every waking minute that we aren't at work at our house. We have so many projects going on....painting cabinets, pulling down wallpaper....A LOT of wallpaper, painting walls, changing light fixtures, landscaping...you name it! :) We didn't think our project list was too long until we got started! :) Every goal date that I have set to move in by hasn't been met, so I have thrown those out the window. We will get there when we get there. Today we emptied out most of our storage unit and just have a couple of big items left to get out of there. This weekend was also extra exciting with 2...yes TWO trips to the E.R. Mark must have thought our life wasn't quite exciting enough. The poor guy cut open his arm on Saturday morning-5 stitches to fix that, then today he was having severe abdominal pain and I took him in and he has a kidney stone. Please send prayers his way....2 trips in 3 days...he isn't feeling the greatest! I will post pictures of our house soon...once our projects are complete and we are settled in. For now, I am just going to leave you with a picture of Camryn. She is the apple of our eye! :) Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment