Yes indeed, we do still exist! I have been getting so many complaints about my lack of posts, so I forced myself to get on here tonight! I do have some pretty good excuses though!
1. We did not have our computer set up for a long time. We set it up and it didn't work, so we had to set up my old one from college. I am honestly lucky it hasn't frozen yet. This thing is a dinosaur!!! I guess at least it has a flat screen and I don't have an old tube screen in front of me...needless to say a new computer is on the list!
2. We have been busy with our house....things still are not done yet, which is SUPER annoying, but when you are chasing a toddler and working full time, there isn't much time left in the day! I am currently sitting in a room that is jam packed full of boxes and totes that still need to be gone through and unpacked. Did I mention the room also still needs to be painted!?!? BLAH!
3. Which I think is the best excuse, is that Camryn is going to be a BIG SISTER and this mama hasn't been feeling well! I am 15 weeks along and have had a rough start so far with lots of trips to the doctor and even a day in the hospital! Things seem to be looking up now and we have our big gender ultrasound September 6th! I promise I will TRY to get on here and be more active!
If I were really trying to win your hearts over I would post pictures of sweet Camryn, but unfortunately if I tried to download anything onto this computer it would probably explode! If you are on facebook, you can catch them there because I post plenty! Camryn is keeping us very busy lately and has a lot to say. She is also starting to show some signs that we may start working on potty training soon! My goal is to have her potty trained by the time her sibling arrives in late January! (Yes, Baby Lowry will be making an early arrival!) We chose to stay with Dr. C in Indianapolis for this baby too, so I will likely be induced towards the end of the pregnancy so that we know we will make it to the hospital. A lot of people have asked us if we were going to switch to someone local, but we both really love Dr. C. We also had a scare shortly after Camryn was born and the NICU team had to be called in to take care of her so, we are more comfortable having this baby down there just in case it were to need any extra help! Well, I think that is all from here and it is time for me to go to bed! :) Thanks for reading and sorry for the lack of posts! Hopefully I will get better....no promises though! :)
Love,
Mark, Missy, Camryn & Baby L
No comments:
Post a Comment