Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 vs. 3

We found out on September 6th that our house is going to be balanced out! A husband, a wife, a daughter, a son, a dog (male) and a cat (female). 3 vs.3....

We are soooooo very excited to be having a little boy! His closet is quickly filling up and he is very loved! :) He is a big boy (as of now)....measuring a week ahead of what he should and we were told that he has broad shoulders! The most important thing was that he was healthy. At the ultrasound, they checked all of his vital organs, umbilical cord, placenta...the works! He passed inspection! :)

In other recent news....Camryn turned 18 months old this past Saturday and is just a peach! :) She has begun bossing herself around...for instance, if she is standing on the couch, she tells herself to "sit down!", she burps and says, "excuse you!" It cracks us up! She is an animal lover and loves to read!!!! Tonight, we went to the park and she LOVED playing, however, the walk home was spent with tears and her saying, "all done." Camryn is also a VERY picky eater. Her favorites right now are chicken, french fries (dipped in ketchup, of course!), apples, yogurt, blueberries, waffles, pancakes, french toast and bananas!!! I cannot wait to have her and her little brother in my lap together! :)

As for pregnancy news...things are going smoothly. I am 20 weeks along right now....HALFWAY done, which I cannot believe. I am actually probably a little over halfway done because I will likely be induced again. I am feeling pretty good for the most part. Tired, but that comes with it. I have also been having some strange heart beats lately and Dr. C said that if I have one more episode I will have to go on a 24 hr heart monitor, so please send prayers for no more odd heart beats! Right now I have gone 2 days without an episode! :)  I do feeling our little man kicking every once in a while, but they are still pretty random right now!

I'm off to bed...TGIF tomorrow and whenever we get rid of our dino computer, I will start uploading pics and change the blog background from spring! :) There are soooo many other things on our "to-do" list at this point that I am not sure when that will be!

Have a fantastic weekend! Much love and thanks for sticking with us!

Love,
Mark, Missy, Camryn & Baby L

No comments:

Post a Comment