Sunday, September 8, 2013

Have you missed me???

I have NO idea if anyone even reads this anymore, but I am going to TRY to get on here a little more regularly. I found the post that I posted before this one in my drafts and that is the one I did to announce Carson's arrival, but never got it up! Whoops!

Life is great!!! Camryn is 2 1/2 years old and Carson is 7 months old. They are both fantastic kids and we are so, so blessed. Camryn loves to sing, laugh, do puzzles and play with play-doh. Carson's hobbies include playing with toys, sticking everything in his mouth, laughing and eating. The boy LOVES to eat. He started baby food at 6 months and started with sweet potatoes. So far, he has not met a food that he didn't like. Initially, he was unsure of carrots and bananas, but everything is a hit now. Sometimes he will even cry when it is gone! :) He currently has 2 bottom teeth, but it looks like the uppers are on their way VERY soon. Camryn and Carson are best buds! They both love each other so much and laugh so much together. Camryn loves holding Carson now and giving him his bottle. She is such a wonderful big sister! :)

Sorry for such a short update! Maybe I will get on here tomorrow (a little earlier than 11:30pm) to change some things and get some things updated! Until then...or whenever I get back on here! Enjoy your week, month, or who knows....it could be a year until I am on again, but I am going to try. I am sad that I did not get on and document my pregnancy with Carson. I took weekly pictures, but due to our computer being a dinosaur, I did not get on and post anything because it would probably explode. That is all for now. I will be writing again....SOON! :)

Love,
The Lowry Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment