


Sorry the pictures were taken at about 8:30pm so it is a little hard to see. We still have to do all of the landscaping around the deck and put some more grass seed down, but it is coming along.
On a different note:
Baseball season is in full swing for Mark's 8th grade team. They are 3-1 so far. This week they had games Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and then a double header on Saturday so he is staying pretty busy. This weekend we are having some friends over for a cookout. My friend Ally who lives in Korea is back in the states for a visit so I am excited to get a chance to spend some time with her. I hope everyone has a good weekend and hopefully we don't get as much rain as they say we are going to!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Am I on the HGTV website? :) Your patio looks so cool! I'm sure Mark's flat screen TV and personal fridge were just out of sight, right?!
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking for your new deck on Divine Design in Outdoor Living! Have fun with Ally and don't be dying each other's hair green!
Your patio looks great. I love your new furniture! I really want some, but we need something that is super heavy or that we can bolt down! Looks like it's time for a family cook-out! :)
ReplyDelete