Mark & I headed up to Logansport this weekend. We knew going into the weekend that we wouldn't be sticking around for all of the Easter celebrations, but we still wanted to make the trip up to see our family. While at home I stopped up to visit my Grandpa and Grandma C. and let me just say that Grandma C. never lets you down! She knew I wouldn't be making it to Easter today and had a bag of eggs labeled with my initials and Mark's (everything has to be fair)!!! I opened all of the eggs, some had candy, some money and some little pieces of paper with the gift we would receive on them! Here is a picture of our loot:

It is so great to be surrounded by such an awesome family. We are sad that we didn't get to see everyone this weekend, but we will be making plenty of trips back and forth in the next couple of months so we will be visiting everyone again very soon. I hope everyone had a great Easter!
Love,
Mark & Missy
You missed the best ever adults Easter Egg Hunt!
ReplyDeleteSlavens was hysterical running around gma's yard looking for his eggs!!