Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beans

Today Mark and I worked in the backyard for a little bit this afternoon. Beans was out there the entire time running around like a mad man! By the time we were done Mark decided that Beans needed a bath! Let me just say....the bathroom is SOAKED and so are we! He is running around the house as I type rolling on everything!

Lookin' good after his bath...


Also, I was just thinking...a year ago we were on our honeymoon and we got this picture of Beans from Mandy & Jeremy.


I think it is safe to say that he has grown a little in the past year!

Mark is on spring break this week so he is planning on getting a lot of outdoor work done so I am pretty excited about that! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I know we are!!!

Love,
Mark & Missy

1 comment:

  1. Aw....I love Beans...he is a natural!!!!

    ReplyDelete