So today was going really well. I felt great and was ready to get out of the house to go somewhere besides a doctor's office. I got a grocery list together and we headed to Walmart. It was a quick and uneventful trip. While we were out we decided it was nice enough to grill out and watch the Cubs preseason game. We had missed that all winter.
We got home all excited about our afternoon plans. Well that is until Mark checked the t.v. and the Cubs game was rained out. Then, he bent over to plug something in for me and ripped out the butt of his "favorite" jeans and to top it all off it started raining outside. I must admit I did get a pretty good laugh out of this chain of events! Mark was even nice enough to let me take a picture of his jeans for the blog! Nice pose huh? :) This also got me thinking....do any of you have any funny stories regarding pants ripping??? Please share if you do!!! :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I am ready to get back to work on Tuesday! Thanks for all of your prayers and support!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Grandma Barbie is great at patching favorite jeans! She patched a pair of Kristen's so many times she was patching the patches.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Been thinking about you a lot this last week.