Friday, March 12, 2010

Laundry Detergent & Weekend Plans



Ok....laugh it up I am posting about laundry detergent, but I have a new love and I thought I would share it...

I went back to work this week and we have new laundry detergent there and let me just tell you the clothes are coming out of the dryer smelling AMAZING! I was freaking out about how wonderful everything smelled and sniffing the kids, blankets and burp cloths (Ask my co-worker Suzanne) I raved about this stuff all day. The detergent is called Surf and the scent is Aloha Splash. It is a powder detergent and let me tell you I am in LOVE! I went to Wal-mart tonight and bought some and have the sheets in the washer right now. I can't wait to sniff them all night!


Anyway...onto our exciting weekend plans...

We decided we were just going to have a low key weekend and just relax again....I will probably be washing everything in the house! :) Tomorrow I have to go get more blood tests. The Dr. called today and they want to make sure my HCG level went back to zero. HOPEFULLY this is the last time I have to have blood taken in a while. My arms are still recovering from the 1795659 times I had to get blood taken and have IVs last week. My Grandma & Grandpa are in town this weekend so we are going to meet them for lunch too! It should be a fun day!

Also, pink eye is going around the daycare. We had our 3rd kid out today with it. I am hoping that I am just crazy, but I feel like my right eye has been pretty itchy and somewhat irritated tonight, so I am crossing my fingers that I don't get it.

Sadly, I think that is all I have to report from the Lowry household. We aren't very exciting! Our 1 year anniversary is next weekend! I can't believe it has already been a year! 1 year wedding anniversary 3/21/10 and 7 year dating anniversary 3/28/10!!! Well I better go get my sheets in the dryer! :)

Thanks again for all of the prayers and support!

Love,
Mark & Missy


UPDATE:
Ok...so I just made Mark go into the laundry room with me for the big reveal....I must say....it wasn't as fragrant as it was today at work. They smell good, but not as great as everything did today! I might not have used enough detergent! I will retest next Friday! :)

4 comments:

  1. You are such a dork!!! But thats why I love ya! Make sure that you wash the guest room sheets in that amazing new detergent, for next weekend!!! :)
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys can sleep in our bed since we will be gone, but don't you worry...the sheets will be freshly washed and you will LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. don't use too much detergent, Katie might have something to say about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewww ~ powdered detergent??? next you'll have the itchies and a rash from using too much soap!! try Gain detergent and matching fabric softener - it's the best! I think we need a trip to Target so we can try out all the smells available! Love ya! Aunt Rede

    ReplyDelete