Mark & I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your prayers & support, flowers, gifts, cards & meals through the past couple of weeks. We definitely couldn't have gotten through this hard time without you! We know that everything happens for a reason and are excited to see what our future holds!
Also...I want to give a shout out to my brother-in-law Ryan! Today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Thanks again for everything!!!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Cute new blog design!!!!
ReplyDeleteEm
Love the new blog design too! How'd you do that? :)
ReplyDeleteYou and Mark are awesome and I'm excited for the amazing things that are in your future, too! :)
Love you!
Ang
Mark & Miss - Look around. You have SO many people who love you! When you're having a rough time, we're there for you. In happy times, we share in your joy!You are surrounded by family and friends who think the world of you! You guys are so special and so much dang fun! We are just blessed to call you family!
ReplyDelete