Well after a week long emotional roller coaster our worst fears were confirmed. We have miscarried the baby. I started having complications on Sunday night so we went to the Emergency Room. They weren't overly concerned. My HCG levels were still rising and we could still see the embryo on the ultrasound. However, after blood work multiple times this week and a second ultrasound this morning the doctors have confirmed that we have miscarried. I have to have surgery tomorrow morning at 7am. Please send your prayers our way.
Mark & I are both at peace with everything and are doing as well as could be expected. We know that God has a plan for us. The Dr. said we could start trying again in a couple of months and that sometimes these things just happen. He has no reason to believe that our next pregnancy will have any issues so that was good news.
As for the blog....I decided to keep it going. We really don't live too interesting of a life, but I will try to find something to write about. You may get a lot of posts about the pets or food!
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
Love,
Mark & Missy
Sending you our love and prayers. Lean on one another during this time.
ReplyDelete"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."
--Matthew 5:4
Missy remember your favorite verse, and draw strength from that.
" I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."
--Philippians 4:13
Love Em and Ryan
We all love you and when you hurt, we hurt too.
ReplyDeleteEmily is right...lean on each other and your family...we are here for you.
Love,
Mom
You have to look at it this way. This is the body's way of telling you something wasn't quite right with this pregnancy. It is nothing you did or have done. Better early on than the other option. After our miscarriage we had Mia!!! Keep strong and keep trying and next time things will work out fine and you will get to take your little one home with you from the hosptial. Don't get discouraged, things seem to work out the way they are supposed to. If you need to talk you know where the Hall household is located. Lots of love.
ReplyDeleteJeremy
You know my number :) I'm always here for you guys!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely thinking of you two and sending many prayers your way! You know we're always here for you and love you very much!
ReplyDeletethinking and praying for you both... mandy always keepsinformed on you! :o) you have been heavy on my mind.
ReplyDeletelots of love
love haley