Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Deep in the heart of Texas.....

We (my parents, mark & I) started our adventure last Tuesday and got home today. I think it is a safe to say that we all had a blast. We had a fun filled week in Plano. We toured the Rangers Stadium, Cowboys Stadium, floated in the pool, went shopping and ate at lots of great places. It was so nice to see the Zooks! My cousin Kristen introduced me to the greatest invention ever....they have frozen yogurt shops everywhere down there. Tons of flavors and every topping you can imagine. It is like a yogurt buffet.....we tested out every yogurt shop in town and were rating them!

Here are some pictures from our trip:

Rangers Stadium



Cowboys Stadium





I am sad that our vacation is over. It is back to reality now. Mark goes back to school tomorrow. I can't believe summer is over already! I hope everyone had a great week. I know we did! :)

Love,
Mark & Missy


2 comments:

  1. We had a great time with you!mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been back to a frozen yogurt place since I went with you! It just won't be the same. ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete