is on the way!!!!!Most of you already know by now because I didn't want you to have to read about it on here, but I just thought I would make the official post! We found out we were expecting again on July 8th and couldn't be happier! We have already had 4 appointments to make sure everything was going okay and progressing. We have seen the baby and the heart beat so things are definitely looking great! Our last appointment was Monday August 2, the baby was measuring a day ahead and had a heart rate of 130bpm. Our official due date is March 25, 2011.
As for me....I feel decent (I guess that is putting in nicely)! I have been nauseous for the past couple of weeks ALL DAY, but I am just thankful that we have been blessed again. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby in 7 months!
Love,
Mark & Missy
***I did a double post so keep reading! :)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I can't wait to be an Aunt to baby Lowry!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Em
sooo exciting!!! Baby Lowry and Connor may share a birthday! :o)
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAY!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, yeah, yeah,... but what about Terrence the Toad???
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Been thinking about you and praying for you!!! Glad everything is going well!!!:D
Love you!!!
Aunt Con
I am SO happy for you!!!
ReplyDelete