Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spoiled...

I think it is safe to say this little one is going to be spoiled....we have already received a set of Cubs onesies! Mark was definitely pumped about this gift! I loved it too! So adorable! :) Thank you Eric, Suzanne & Laila!



Speaking of SPOILED.... today Mark and I came home from running errands and discovered the deep freezer in our garage had been off. We have no idea when this happened, but we are guessing last week when we were in Texas and our power went out. The smell was so horrible!!!! Honestly, like nothing I have ever smelled before. Mark threw up all over the driveway and I was crying because I couldn't stop laughing! We have it all cleaned out now and it is drying. Hopefully the stench gets out! :)

Who would have thought one title could cover such a great thing and such a bad thing??? :) I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I bought a baby book today and already started writing in it. I don't want to forget any dates! I have also thought of a project for our friends and family, but I will share that in another post! Keep praying!

Love,
Mark & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment