Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halfway!

Tomorrow we hit the halfway point of the pregnancy! Part of me cannot believe that it is halfway over and the other part can! Sometimes it seems like so long ago that we found out and other days it seems like it has flown. I am sure when it is all over it will have all flown by way to quickly! Right now I am just enjoying every minute of being pregnant and having our little girl safe inside of me, but I cannot wait to meet her!

I went to the doctor today and got to hear our little lady's heartbeat again! That definitely never gets old! She is doing VERY well and he said that our ultrasound report was perfect! She is right on schedule for her March 24th due date! :) Hurrrrrrrry up March! :) Also, hurry up Thanksgiving!!! I am ready for some amazing food! :)

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a great weekend! Thanks for all of your love and support!

Love,
Mark & Missy

1 comment:

  1. That little lady may need some shopping time with grandma again!!! I am having pink withdrawl!!!
    See you soon!
    Drive Safe!
    Soup's on!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete