Yesterday Camryn celebrated her one week birthday!!! I cannot believe she has already been with us for a week. She is such a good baby and on a pretty straight 3 hour schedule of eating and sleeping!Camryn had her first pediatrician visit on Monday and she is doing great. She is back up to her birth weight and they said we are doing everything right! Yesterday she had her newborn photo session and let me just say...I don't know how I will ever choose the pictures! We have a photo viewing appointment set for next week. I have also noticed that Camryn is really starting to recognize Mark and I....and even Beans for that matter! It is so cute and we both love it!!! :) As for me...I am feeling G-R-E-A-T!!! I am losing lots of weight and have my ankles back...who could ask for more!? :) Here are some pictures of Camryn from last night!!! Enjoy :)


We hope that everyone has great end to the week and a fantastic weekend! We have nothing else on the schedule for this week so that is NICE! :)
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
No comments:
Post a Comment