Thursday, March 3, 2011

Full Term

Well today Camryn is officially FULL TERM! I have talked to Camryn and told her she is more than welcome to come any day now. I am getting A LOT more uncomfortable and work has been getting harder every day! My official last day is supposed to be a week from tomorrow, but we will see....she may be here before then!

I went to the doctor yesterday and his estimate on her size was 6 1/2 lbs right now. He said if I go to my due date she will be a mid to high 8 pounder. We shall see...we shall see! I made Mark go out and walk last night and have started bouncing on an exercise ball! We are ready to meet her....we will just have to wait and see when she decides she wants to meet us! :) I don't have any pictures to post this week! I apologize! Her quilt clips came in the mail today and her letters have been shipped so as soon as I get those up I will do another post of her FINISHED room!

Checking in on Camryn this week:

Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb.

Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.

I hope everyone is having a good week! Enjoy your weekend! I know tomorrow is a total TGIF for me!

Love,
Mark & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment