
Losing that baby was definitely the hardest thing I have been through so far in my life, but has taught me so much about myself. Even though I spent so many nights crying, I survived. I definitely couldn't have gotten through it without the love and support of Mark, our family and our friends. We prayed that someday we would get pregnant again and that we would get our rainbow. Here is a quote that I posted last April after our loss, "Have faith in your dreams and someday your RAINBOW will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true."
The grin of my rainbow smiling through:

It is crazy how life works out... I will never forget in June my mom telling me, "this is your month, I just know it." She wished upon a shooting star and even saw a rainbow in the sky. I just laughed her off. Little did I know, we would find out that our "rainbow"was on her way soon! As I sit here and type Camryn is moving around and I just think about how blessed we are. Having a miscarriage took all of the innocence out of pregnancy, but it also taught me to never take a single thing for granted. So many people breeze through pregnancies with no issues at all and don't think twice about how fortunate they are to have a healthy baby. That is definitely not the case in the Lowry household. We KNOW we have been BLESSED! We cannot wait to meet our little rainbow girl! I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and will update then. Sorry for the sad post, but it has been on my mind this weekend. It is just great to know that Camryn has Filbert and so many others watching over her! :)
Thanks for reading.
Love,
Mark & Missy
We are all waiting somewhat patiently for tiny dancer to make her way to us...she will be light on your dark days, warmth when you are cold and change you forever.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
beautifully said - love to you
ReplyDelete