49 more days!!!! WHOA! Things are really starting to come along. This past Saturday we had our first baby shower and I think it is safe to say that Camryn is going to need a second closet! She got so many nice things! This week has been pretty crazy, but has really worked out nicely. Mark and I have both been off of work since Tuesday due to the ice storm and I have been sick with another cold...BLAH! These are getting old. It was nice to be stuck in the house so I could get some extra rest. I originally was supposed to go to the doctor on Tuesday, but they closed, so I rescheduled and went today! Camryn is measuring perfect and sounded great! We secured our pediatrician today too! One more thing checked off of the "to-do" list! I asked if he thought she was going to being big and he said as of now she seems average, but we will keep an eye on her! :) We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Saturday my family is coming down for a second 4d ultrasound and then we are picking up the chair for the nursery! I can't wait to see her again! Here are some pictures from this week:
Me at 33 weeks:

Camryn's bed....minus the mobile:


Full closet, behind door #1:

....and door #2
What is Camryn up to at 33 weeks???This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.I also wanted to give a "shout out" to our friends Mandy and Jeremy, they just found out today they are expecting a healthy little boy in July! We cannot wait!!! I hope everyone has stayed warm and safe through this nasty weather! Enjoy the weekend!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Glad you got some extra rest - We can't wait for your shower on Sunday! I think the little princess is going to need a walk-in closet!
ReplyDelete