Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower

Baby Shower #2 is now over and I am pretty sure we have more stuff than we know what to do with! :) It was an amazing shower and we got a lot of great gifts! A big thanks to my sister and family for throwing it for me! Also, a big thanks to everyone who attended! We are seriously so lucky to have such fantastic family and friends. We got lots of clothes, gift cards, bath stuff, a bouncy seat, monitor, books, diaper genie....you name it, we are all set! Below are some pictures! Enjoy! :)

Gifts, gifts and more gifts....
Hair clips, headbands and hats....OH MY! :)

My sister made all of the above for Camyrn! She is sooo talented! I can't wait to see our little girl sporting them!

Coach diaper bag....thanks Mom & Dad!


I am off to the doctor again tomorrow for my 35 week check up! I will post again tomorrow night with details of the appointment and a belly shot! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Love,
Mark & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment