35 weeks....whoa belly!

What's up Camryn??? Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Check back next week for another update! I hope everyone has a great week! :)
Love,
Mark & Missy
WhooHoo!!!! I know a couple grandmas who cannot wait to get their hands on her!!!! 5 Weeks left! Wow....it is going fast now...I have to pick up here new mattress Friday so we will be all set here!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
YAY!!! I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Emily
I just love this belly pic! You are so cute, Missy! Enjoy these last few weeks - take care of yourself and just imagine what a miracle you are carrying! Camryn has already blessed our family!
ReplyDelete