Thursday, January 27, 2011

32 weeks!!!

As of today I have 8 weeks left! U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e! Mark and I are getting SOOO excited. Things are starting to come together! Last Saturday we bought some cubby type shelves for her room and a laundry hamper! Tuesday we ordered the glider/recliner and her swing arrived from Mark's parents, so that is now put together! :) Our house is starting to look like it is ready for a baby! :) I have my first baby shower this Sunday with Mark's family and am VERY excited! :) I am feeling much better this week. Still in quite a bit of pain with my rib, but it is getting better by the day! I am just so excited that I am feeling better so I can enjoy the final weeks of this pregnancy!

Here is a picture of her swing:
And her cubbies:


What is Camryn up to in week 32???
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Sorry...no belly shot this week! I will be taking pictures this weekend so maybe I will do a mid-week post! :) I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Love,
Mark & Missy

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Everybody's ready for your sweet little bundle from heaven! It was so good to see you this weekend, Miss - You look BEAUTIFUL carrying my little niece!

    ReplyDelete