Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 months

Look who is 2 months old!!!
The past 2 months have FLOWN by. I go back to work in 2 weeks (tear). I honestly don't know how I am going to do it! When I go back I will have had 12 weeks off and she will be 11 weeks old. I feel fortunate for the time I have gotten to spend at home with her, but totally wish I could stay longer. Maybe I will go buy a lottery ticket! :) It will definitely be hard, but at least she will be home with Mark through the summer. She is full of smiles and is holding her head up really well. She had her 2 month check-up today and is doing awesome. She weighed 11 pounds even and is 23 inches long. That's all for now! I'm off to get dinner ready! Have a great week!

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

No comments:

Post a Comment