Monday, May 9, 2011

Baptism

I have had my 1st official Mother's Day and I honestly could not have asked for a better day. We had Camryn baptized Sunday morning at church and then had a big lunch afterwards with all of our family. It was such a beautiful day. Not only are we blessed to have Camryn, but we are blessed to be raising her in such an amazing support system. Our families are awesome!

My lovely husband got me a ring for Mother's Day! It was a pretty hilarious situation. He decided he wanted to get me a mother's ring, but when he went to the jewelry store there were too many options. He thought it would just be best to let me come and pick out exactly what I wanted. However, Mark wanted me to be able to have something to open, so he bought the UGLIEST ring he could find and had me open it. My reaction was, "awww...thanks!" I tried so hard to act happy about it and he asked me if I liked and I told him no! He was dying laughing and thought it was just great to see my reaction to this hideous ring. It was definitely something I will never forget and we got an awesome laugh out of it! :)

Here are some pics from Camryn's baptism:
Sorry that I have become a slacker. Camryn has been keeping me very busy lately! Gotta run!

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day for all of us! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a memorable first mothers day for you to treasure! How 'bout sporting a pic of that ring??

    ReplyDelete