Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Firsts

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Blogger wouldn't let me sign in last week so I couldn't get on to post anything. :)

Now to the important stuff...Camryn is 11 weeks old today. Today was my FIRST day back at work. I wanted to cry all day, but I survived and she did great. It is just really hard being around babies all day, but not my own. She was home with my mom and cousin, Lacey. Mark's last day of school is tomorrow and then he will be in charge of her for the summer. Camryn went to her first wedding on May 21st and also had her first bath without the hammock. She is officially sitting in her little bathtub like a big girl. It is so cute! :) She is still sleeping great. We switched her to Soy formula a little over a week ago and her reflux really seems to be improving. We just love her so much! She makes me smile every time I see her! Enjoy the pics! :)

Mark & I at Jared & Danielle's wedding:

Sleeping beauty:

Big girl bath:


Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous week!

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

No comments:

Post a Comment