Camryn is doing amazingly well. She is so strong. She has been doing really well holding her head up and I actually have a picture of her holding her own bottle on my cell phone. It cracked me up! We went up to Logansport for Easter this past weekend. It was so great to be back up there with our family. Speaking of Logansport....we may just be headed back up that way...for good! (Fingers crossed and major prayers on that) Mark has a job interview a week from Friday. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I basically already have the for sale sign in the front yard and have my to do list made. Here are some pictures of Camryn from this weekend! :)
Camryn with all of her new clothes from our shopping trip Friday! She is a great little shopper! :)
Family picture after church:
All dressed up:
Have a great weekend! Ours will be filled with baseball games!Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat news!! Fingers are crossed!!
ReplyDelete