Camryn had her one month check up today. She is 5 weeks old today. She weighed in at 9lbs. 13oz. and was 22in. That is a gain of 2lbs in 3 weeks and she has grown an inch since birth. She is starting to make her way into some of the 0-3 month clothes and growing out of some of her newborn stuff. She is still in newborn diapers though. She had to have a shot today at the doctor too. I'm not sure who it was harder on...her or me! Her little eyes bugged out and her little bottom lip came out and boy did she cry. I was stronger than I thought, but it broke my heart! A little bit of mommy snuggles got her calmed down in no time though. Dr. L said she looks just great and we don't go back for another month. Here are some pictures from this past week!
One month old!

How big is Camryn???

...sooooooooo big!!! :)
The princess after her bath!

This little girl has definitely stolen our hearts!

At the doctor...pre-shots

I have never felt so blessed or so in love. The last month has been the best! Camryn brings so much joy and love into our lives. Have a fantastic week and a Happy Easter! :)
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
She is so cute- of course :)
ReplyDeleteI love the one at the doc's BEFORE the shot!
You are such a good little mommy, Missy!