Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4 weeks

*** I apologize..this post is a day late. I started it yesterday and had intentions on getting it finished, but didn't take her 4 week picture until bedtime last night. Enjoy! :)

Camryn is 4 weeks old today! That seems impossible. Friday will be her one month birthday! Wow! She seems to be growing like a weed to me, but not according to her clothes! I keep trying to put her in her 0-3 month clothes because she has so many cute outfits in that size and they are all still huge! We are working our way into the pajamas. They are pretty spacious, but she has wore a couple of her pjs in that size. She attended her first wedding shower on Saturday up in Logansport and was such a good little lady! She wore her first dress and looked adorable! :) She is doing pretty well with sleeping at night now and has only been getting up once a night for the past week or so....with the exception of last night (she got up twice). Here are some pictures from this past week!
Lounging at Grandma & Grandpa Crispen's on Saturday morning!
Wearing a dress for the first time...it was a little big, but oh well! She looked pretty!

4 weeks old (4/12/11)
Trying on her sunglasses!!! All ready for Daddy's baseball game tomorrow!
Uh Oh...I hear lots of toots...gotta go! We hope everyone is having a great week! :) Mark's team is 2-0!

Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn

2 comments:

  1. Love the post and the pics!Especially the one with the sunglasses !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she looks bigger to me already and I just saw her last weekend! I love all the pics with Lenny and I love the sunglasses pic too. She's rockin' a tiny dancer Elton John look with those shades! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete