I cannot believe it has been 3 weeks since Camryn was born. It has flown by and at the same time I don't remember what life was like before her! Mark went back to work yesterday and Camryn and I survived. I must admit it was a bit difficult not having the help that I am used to, but I quickly figured things out. We take him lunch everyday, so she gets to have a lunch date with Daddy. We all love it. She is doing really well and sleeping for 3-4 hours at a time at night. We made our first trip up to Logansport last week for a long weekend before Mark had to go back to work. It was so nice to be with our family from Wednesday til Sunday. We got to visit the Great-Grandparents and had several visitors too! It was great to have the extra help, which meant some extra rest for Mark and I. Mark's baseball team has their first game tomorrow, so weather pending Camryn may get to go see her Daddy coach the Bulldogs. She also has her E.N.T. appointment tomorrow. Please send prayers our way that we get a good report. Here are some recent pictures! Enjoy :)
3 weeks old:

Off to lunch with Daddy:

All tuckered out on the ride home from Logansport:

I will try and remember to post tomorrow after our appointment. Pray, Pray, Pray!
Love,
Mark, Missy & Camryn
Love her!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect and we know she hears her grandma's voice!!!:)
Thanks for letting me come and stay.