Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beans goes to the groomer....

Beans has been shedding like crazy and we have been really annoyed because there is fur all over our house. We finally decided to take him to a groomer and see what they could do for him. Today he went to Pet Agree Salon in town and got all fixed up. He got a bath, deshedding treatment, his nails cut and then they used a brush called the furminator on him. When we got there he wasn't quite finished yet so we got to watch....the floor was seriously covered in fur! They said he was a good boy and did a great job! Here are his before and after pictures....notice the smile!?!?
I think it is safe to say he lost a little bit of weight today! :) He is so happy!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Love,
Mark & Missy

5 comments:

  1. Omg! Laila said, "Mom, he is soooo hot!" ;) lol, he looks really great! I might take her there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! What a stud muffin! Can't wait to see him and my niece this weekend! :)
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to let me know if the furminator thing works! He looks so shiny and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good boy, hope he is ready to get roughed up by grandpa this weekend, but to take him to a salon , I just don't know????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. He would look much more studly with a highlight and perm... maybe next salon visit :)

    ReplyDelete