Nobody's Like You, Mom
Nobody's quite like you, Mom.
You're special in every way.
You cheer me up, you fill my cup
With tenderness, come what may.
No matter what I do,
Good or bad, happy or sad,
You support me; You always come through.
With you in my life, I'm blessed.
I love you so, and I want you to know
I think you're the very best!
I am sad that Mark & I aren't at home with our families today enjoying Mother's Day, but I had the flu all day Friday and am still recovering. I didn't want to take a chance and give it to anyone else so we decided it was best to stay home today. We LOVE both of our moms so much and are beyond blessed to have them in our lives. Thanks for all you do!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Love,
Mark & Missy
You keep coming up with new ways to make me cry! We missed you this weekend but are glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete