Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was a pretty busy weekend for us. Saturday Mark's baseball team had a double-header in Brownsburg, we had a dinner in Kokomo, and a wedding shower in Logansport Sunday. Things were a little hectic at first, but we managed. My dad met me in Kirklin to get Beans and Grace because we didn't have time to take them to Logansport before the dinner in Kokomo! I felt like we lived in the car this weekend.

Saturday night my mom received the 2010 Distinguish Alumni Service Award. She does so much for the community and helps so many people find ways to achieve their goals and get an education. This award was much deserved. She gave a fantastic speech and we are all so proud of her.


After our busy weekend I was SO happy to have today off! I got some much needed rest. Mark was at home sick today too. He had a stomach bug all night and for a bit this morning, but he seems to be on the up and up now!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did. It was so great to see our family and friends! Keep the prayers coming our way! :)

Love,
Mark & Missy

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you keep finding new ways to make me cry...I am so glad you & Mark and Em & Ryan were there...it means the world to me! You are my very best reward!
    Love,
    mom
    ps--we are still sweeping up hair from the lap dog!

    ReplyDelete