

Mark and I had a busy weekend at home. His baseball team had their conference tournament on Saturday. They played well and made it to the championship game, but ended up losing it. They did have a great season though. They were 11-2. I sat at the games all day and look like a lobster. I guess it would have been a good idea to take some sun screen! I will remember that for next year! :)
Today was filled with yard work, trimming bushes and trees, laundry, dishes and errands! We have a busy week ahead of us. We are planning on getting the trim on our house painted and mulching before next weekend's festivities!
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend with the beautiful weather! It is about time!!! Have a great week!
Love,
Mark & Missy
They are really pretty Missy! Good job!Sometimes the best weekends are those just spent around the house...miss you & love you.
ReplyDeleteMom
Roses look beautiful! We want to see a picture of the lobster!
ReplyDelete