for starters I am still under the weather! I am definitely not feeling well yet. I thought I was getting better, but that changed. We put a humidifier in our bedroom last night, so hopefully that will help me out! The nursery is painted and we are officially finished Christmas shopping....I think anyway! Here are so pics from the nursery renovation:



We obviously still have a lot to do! We are ordering our chair this weekend and I need to order the letters and art for her walls! It is definitely a work in progress, but coming along!We have a busy weekend planned. I have my gestational diabetes test Saturday morning and then we are meeting up with some of Mark's college friends from Chicago. I just pray that I am feeling better by then!
Here is the lovely 26 week belly shot:
The sweater dress definitely isn't doing me any favors because it looks like my bump doesn't end! Hah...oh well! It is comfy and warm!Anyway, lets see what our little lady is up to this week!
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.
Looks like she is pretty busy! :) She had hiccups for the first time last weekend and it took me a minute to figure out what was going on! It cracked me up! We are getting closer! I can't wait to hold her in my arms and see her with her Daddy!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and maybe this snow we are supposed to get won't ruin everyone's plans!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Missy, are you sure there is just one in there??? haha!
ReplyDeleteAwww..you took the giant mirror down? :) You look super cute!!!
ReplyDelete