Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello 3rd trimester!!!

Now introducing Camryn Elisabeth Lowry....


Thumbs up to 28 weeks!!!! I am officially in my final trimester! I CANNOT believe it!!! Our little lady will be here before we know it. We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday and it was so amazing! She was very shy though and refused to show her face. We did get to see all of her fingers and toes and she has a lot of hair already. We are going to go back in a few weeks for a second 4D ultrasound when Dr. C says she has moved. She is also still sitting up breech like she was at the 18 week ultrasound! Iam feeling great. I go back to the doctor January 5th and Mark and I have our first child birth class January 8th. I hope everyone has a great end to 2010...bring on 2011!!!

Love,
Mark & Missy

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to see her name and her little fingers and toes...whoo hoo!!! Can't wait to hold her!!Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete