Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Slacker....

Since we had 6 Christmas celebrations in 2 days I think I have the right to be a slacker! I didn't get a 27 week post up and now I am almost to 28 weeks. Mark and I have been up in Logansport since Thursdsay and have been BUSY! We had an amazing Christmas and got so many wonderful things....a camcorder, travel system, bassinet, lots of things for Baby L and for us! It was the best Christmas ever, well....maybe until next year! :) I tried posting pictures on this post and posting what Baby L is up to this week, but my parent's computer is being annoying, so sorry about your luck!!! I haven't really taken many pictures anyway!



Tomorrow we go to Indy for our 4D ultrasound!!! I cannot wait to see our little lady! She has been VERY active since we have been home for the holidays! :) I will update from the laptop tomorrow and HOPEFULLY I will be able to get pictures up!

I promise to update tomorrow and figure out a way to get pictures from the ultrasound up!!!

Love,
Mark & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment