A few weeks ago I made the official "to do" list before the baby comes. It included things, like painting, buying things, and such. Yesterday we got the crib and dresser/changing table combo ordered and today we got the office cleaned out and ready to paint. Our office is being changed to the guest bedroom and the current guest bedroom is becoming the nursery. The plan is to have the nursery empty and ready to start decorating by the end of October. I want to be ready so as soon as we find out what we are having the transformation can begin! :) Below are pictures of the furniture we ordered. It should be here within 7-14 days. I will post pictures of the re-decorating that is going on soon. Emily and I are planning on painting the office this week. :)


I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend! Go Colts tomorrow!!!
Love,
Mark & Missy
Love them! Glad you are feeling better!!!Mom
ReplyDelete