Here are some pictures of the guest bedroom/office finished! I LOVE it! I never did like the blue that was in there, but since it was just the office it was no biggie! The new look feels so fresh, clean and airy! :)
Before pictures....Keep in mind this is after we cleaned it out. There were 2 desks, a bookcase and a table. And after....
We are now accepting reservations! :) Hope everyone is having a great week!
Looks awesome! I've already made my reservation for this Saturday night. :) I love all of your posts. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment...stupid computer crash! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!
Wow...Looks great! Sign me up for March 28-April 3!!!
ReplyDeletei love that green! but enough pictures of the bedroom.... i was to see BeLlY!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay...I will do one tomorrow for the 14 week post! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks great, and I'm SO ready for a belly pic!! Love the nursery furniture too, I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! I've already made my reservation for this Saturday night. :) I love all of your posts. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment...stupid computer crash! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete